- Cart Horse Being Led
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 15 7/8 inches (27.3 × 40.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "435E"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horse (animal) | reins | trainer | whip
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Howe, 1780–1836, British, Cart Horse Being Led, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.