Walter Greaves, 1846–1930, British, Chelsea Bridge with Men in a Barge, 1860
Chelsea Bridge with Men in a Barge
- Graphite, pen and black ink on smooth, thick, beige card
- 5 3/8 × 9 1/2 inches (13.7 × 24.1 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "W Greaves | 60"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barge | bridge (built work) | buildings | marine art | men | river | rowing
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.