Walter Greaves, 1846–1930, British, Chelsea Bridge with Men in a Barge, 1860
Chelsea Bridge with Men in a Barge
- Graphite, pen and black ink on smooth, thick, beige card
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 9 1/2 inches (13.7 × 24.1 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "W Greaves | 60"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barge | bridge (built work) | buildings | marine art | men | river | rowing
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.