Old Chelsea Church
- Gray and brown wash with pen and black and brown ink over graphite on Very thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 7 1/8in. (27.9 x 18.1cm) and Sheet: 10 7/8 × 7 1/8 inches (27.6 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black-brown ink, center right: "COAL WHARF"
Signed in black wash, lower right: "W Greaves"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | clock towers | man | street | walking sticks
- Associated Places:
- Chelsea | England | Greater London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.