The Visiting Card - Langham Sketching Club Subject
- Graphite, watercolor, white gouache, pen and brown ink on thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 4 9/16 inches (15.2 × 11.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Langham Sketching Club."
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "CG"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | dress | genre subject | lady | servant | visiting card
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Green, 1840–1898, British, The Visiting Card - Langham Sketching Club Subject, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.