IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Aubrey Vincent Beardsley, 1872–1898, British, The Lady at the Dressing Table, ca. 1897
The Lady at the Dressing Table
- ca. 1897
- Black ink, gray ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on card
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (20 x 16.8 cm), Mount: 9 1/2 x 8 1/8 inches (24.1 x 20.6 cm)
Signed in gray ink, lower right: "AB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dressing table | dressing table | genre subject | mirror | parrot | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.