- The Lady at the Dressing Table
- ca. 1897
- Black ink, gray ink and gray wash on medium, white, slightly textured wove paper mounted on card
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (20 x 16.8 cm) and Mount: 9 1/2 x 8 1/8 inches (24.1 x 20.6 cm)
Signed with monogram
Signed lower right in gray ink: "AB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dressing table | dressing table | genre subject | mirror | parrot | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Aubrey Vincent Beardsley, 1872–1898, British, The Lady at the Dressing Table, ca. 1897
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.