- The Terrace, Scarborough
- Graphite, watercolor, gouache, pen and black ink on slightly textured, thick, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 7 3/16 inches (11.4 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in yellow watercolor, within drawing, center left: "Racknill | Shells | Pebbles | and | Curiosities."
Signed in faint pen and black ink, lower left: "[?J Green]"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | crowd | dress | genre subject | men | umbrellas | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | North Yorkshire | Scarborough | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Green, 1771–1834, British, The Terrace, Scarborough, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.