- Kitchen: Interior, Stone Crouch
- Black chalk and white chalk on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 11 1/8 inches (21.3 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Stone Crouch Sussex"
Archdeacon Smythe collector's stamp on verso in purple ink, lower left: horse with banner beneath
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "GH, 5 Sept 1822"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- broom | genre subject | interior | kitchen
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Hayter, 1792–1871, British, Kitchen: Interior, Stone Crouch, 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.