- Studies of Woman and Greyhound
- Pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 5 1/8 inches (23.8 × 13 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Hayter."
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "G.H."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | figure study | greyhound | sleeping | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Hayter, 1792–1871, British, Studies of Woman and Greyhound, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.