- Trees in Ashtead Park, Surrey
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 10 5/8 × 13 1/4 inches (27 × 33.7 cm) and Sheet: 9 1/4 x 11 3/4 inches (23.5 x 29.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Ashtead Park"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "T Hearne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fences | garden | grass | hill | landscape | park (grounds) | trees | trunks
- Associated Places:
- Ashtead | England | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, Trees in Ashtead Park, Surrey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.