Landscape with Gorge and Cattle
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Landscape with Figures on a Mountain Pathway
- Gray wash with pen and brown ink over graphite; verso: pen and gray ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 9 7/8in. (32.4 x 25.1cm) and Sheet: 13 × 9 7/8 inches (33 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper right: "0306"
Watermark: similar to Heawood: 2966 [Fragment]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | cliff | gorges | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Richard Greville third Earl of Warwick, 1779–1853, British, Landscape with Gorge and Cattle, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.