St. Botolph's Cambridge, and Corpus Christi College
- after 1849
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 10 1/8 inches (19.1 × 25.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Oxford | by J.M. Ince."; in graphite, lower right: "A.18529"; in graphite, lower right: "[...]"
Watermark: [W]HATM[AN]/ 1849
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | churches | college | Gothic (Medieval) | streets
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Murray Ince, 1806–1859, British, St. Botolph's Cambridge, and Corpus Christi College, after 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.