Joseph Murray Ince, 1806–1859, British, An unidentified Gothic Mansion: Side View of the House with Garden, undated
An unidentified Gothic Mansion: Side View of the House with Garden
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 13 11/16in. (25.1 x 34.8cm) and Sheet: 9 7/8 × 13 3/4 inches (25.1 × 34.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | crenelation | dogs (animals) | garden | house | mansion | path | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.