IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Max Beerbohm, 1872–1956, British, Messrs. Carfax, undated
- Additional Title(s):
- gray wash with pen and black ink, watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on board
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 12 3/8 inches (29.5 x 31.4 cm), Mount: 12 x 12 5/8 inches (30.5 x 32.1 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink upper right: "Messrs Carfax""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | man | noses | percentage | portrait | sitting
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.