In Richmond Park
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite, with scraping on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 9 7/8 inches (17.1 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "I.W. Inchbold | Richmond Park"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "May of 69 Richmond Park | afternoon"; in graphite, lower right: "6210 [...] 139"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "I. W. INCHBOLD"; dated on verso in graphite, lower left: "May of 69"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- benches | clouds | genre subject | lakes | landscape | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Scott Wilcox, British watercolors, drawings of the 18th and 19th centuries from the Yale Center for British Art , Hudson Hill Press, New York, 1985, no. 74, pl. 74, ND1928 W533 1985 (YCBA)