- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 18 1/2 inches (32.4 x 47 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "250 | AD 35" ;on back in pen and brown ink lower left: "Bea[udesert ...]; on back in graphite lower center: "Staffordshire"
Watermark: Fleur-de-Lis (similar to Heawood 1849)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | deer | house | landscape | tree | view
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Staffordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Moses Griffith, 1747–1819, British, Beaudesert, Staffordshire, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.