IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moses Griffith, 1747–1819, British, Beaudesert, Staffordshire, undated
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 18 1/2 inches (32.4 x 47 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "250 | AD 35" ;on back in pen and brown ink lower left: "Bea[udesert ...]; on back in graphite lower center: "Staffordshire"
Watermark: Fleur-de-Lis (similar to Heawood 1849)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | deer | house | landscape | tree | view
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Staffordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.