Samuel Howitt, 1756–1822, British, Four Galloping Horses, undated
Four Galloping Horses
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 13 1/4 inches (23.5 × 33.7 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Howitt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- galloping | horses (animals)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.