Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, The Lecture House, Watford, 1807
The Lecture House, Watford
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 12 3/4 x 9 1/2 inches (32.4 x 24.1 cm) and 12 1/4 x 9 1/8 inches (31.1 x 23.2 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and gray ink, lower right: "Hearne. 1807"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bushes | chimneys | clouds | country house | garden | ivy | lecture hall | path | portal | road | shade | sunlight | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | United Kingdom | Watford
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.