Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, The Cheesecake House, Hyde Park, ca. 1795
The Cheesecake House, Hyde Park
- Additional Title(s):
Keeper's Cottage, Hyde Park
- ca. 1795
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 × 10 1/4 inches (33.3 × 26 cm) and Image: 13 x 10 1/4 inches (33 x 26 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Hearne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bridge (built work) | building | chickens | cows | ducks | fences | garden | grazing | groundskeeper's cottage | house | landscape | leisure | man | park (grounds) | reflection | river | talking | trees | watching | woman
- Associated Places:
- Cheesecake House | England | Europe | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.