IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, The Cheesecake House, Hyde Park, ca. 1795
The Cheesecake House, Hyde Park
- Additional Title(s):
Keeper's Cottage, Hyde Park
- ca. 1795
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 × 10 1/4 inches (33.3 × 26 cm), Image: 13 x 10 1/4 inches (33 x 26 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Hearne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bridge (built work) | building | chickens | cows | ducks | fences | garden | grazing | groundskeeper's cottage | house | landscape | leisure | man | park (grounds) | reflection | river | talking | trees | watching | woman
- Associated Places:
- Cheesecake House | England | Europe | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Art of Paul Sandby (Yale Center for British Art, 1985-04-10 - 1985-06-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.