Farmhouse and Buildings by a Stream
- Gray wash, pen and black ink, pen and gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 10 1/8 inches (19.7 × 25.7 cm)
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Hearne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | buildings | farmhouse | farming | fences | landscape | outbuildings | pastoral | rural | stream | trees | woods
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, Farmhouse and Buildings by a Stream, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.