IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Howitt, 1756–1822, British, A Bull and a Rabbit, undated
A Bull and a Rabbit
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 7 1/8 inches (13 × 18.1 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right :"Howitt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bull | field | horses (animals) | rabbit | rams (animals) | sheep
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.