IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Henderson, 1764–1843, British, Weymouth: with figures, shipping and view of (?) the Custon House, undated
Weymouth: with figures, shipping and view of (?) the Custon House
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 5 1/2 inches (14 × 14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | children | cityscape | men | mountains | port | ships | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Weymouth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.