Harold Gilman, 1876–1919, British, Landscape with a Fence, undated
Landscape with a Fence
- Pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 x 11 1/2 inches (23.1 x 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "OS 1683"; on back, lower right: "40a (encircled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | field | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.