IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Le Piper, 1640–1698, British, A Man with a Bottle-Nose Wearing a Hat, undated
A Man with a Bottle-Nose Wearing a Hat
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 4 3/8 inches (11.4 × 11.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | figure study | hat | man | profile
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.