- after 1945
- Watercolor with pen and black ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 14 inches (25.4 x 35.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Street Stall after 1945"
Signed in blue chalk, lower right, within oval: "Lamb"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | coats | crowd | figures | genre subject | hats | light | men | night | stall | street | walking | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.