- after 1945
- Watercolor with pen and black ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 14 inches (25.4 x 35.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Street Stall after 1945"
Signed in blue chalk, lower right, within oval: "Lamb"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | coats | crowd | figures | genre subject | hats | light | men | night | stall | street | walking | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.