Stag, Doe and Fawns
- Watercolor and pen and black ink over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 4 3/4 × 6 3/8 inches (12.1 × 16.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | doe | fawns | grazing | stag
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.