- after 1813
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 5 5/8 inches (21.3 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "C Porcinus"; in graphite, lower right.:" from life | 3"
Watermark: J WHATMAN/1813
Signed in graphite, lower center: "Howitt"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | palm trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.