View of the Rue de Lamitie
- Additional Title(s):
View of the Rue de L'Amitie
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, and gum on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 3/4 x 14 1/2in. (24.8 x 36.8cm) and 9 3/4 × 14 1/4 inches (24.8 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper center: "330/ C330"; in graphite, lower right: "4"
Lettered in brushed gray ink, center: "RUE DE | LAMITIE"
Signed in gray ink, lower right: "Jules Lessore"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | flowers | planters | street | street sign | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Jules Lessore, 1849–1892, French, View of the Rue de Lamitie, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.