- Graphite and brown wash on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 inches (12.1 x 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Chantry's Studio"; verso: In graphite, upper left: "Gertrude Loscarube (?) | Twickenham Church Vol. 16 | "Derby - 19 | Bakewell 19 | Millat Pitworth 19 | Pitt in Hanover Square 15 Landscape | Chantry fishing Vol. of figures 7 Vol | Chantrey's studio with house 9 figure | Statue Gallery and Drawing Room 8 Fig | Cararra - Lands Vol. 8 | Cararra Lands - Vol. 12 | Petworth Lands Vol. 13 | Stockbridge - Vol. 14."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | interior | statues | window
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.