- Graphite and brown wash on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 inches (12.1 x 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Chantry's Studio"; verso: In graphite, upper left: "Gertrude Loscarube (?) | Twickenham Church Vol. 16 | "Derby - 19 | Bakewell 19 | Millat Pitworth 19 | Pitt in Hanover Square 15 Landscape | Chantry fishing Vol. of figures 7 Vol | Chantrey's studio with house 9 figure | Statue Gallery and Drawing Room 8 Fig | Cararra - Lands Vol. 8 | Cararra Lands - Vol. 12 | Petworth Lands Vol. 13 | Stockbridge - Vol. 14."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | interior | statues | window
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.