Lady Westmorland (Priscilla Anne Fane, Countess of Westmorland, nee Wellesley-Pole)
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 3/8in. (29.8 x 23.8cm) and Sheet: 11 5/8 × 9 1/2 inches (29.5 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed n lower left hand corner in black ink (?): "Lady Westmorland"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | Costume | costume | hat | jewelry | portrait
- Associated People:
- Fane [née Wellesley-Pole], Priscilla Anne, countess of Westmorland (1793–1879), diplomatic service wife and artist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Jones, 1786–1869, British, Lady Westmorland (Priscilla Anne Fane, Countess of Westmorland, nee Wellesley-Pole), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.