IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cecil Eldred Hughes, 1875–, Santa Maria della Salute, 1929
Santa Maria della Salute
- Watercolor, gouache and black chalk on thin, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (29.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, lower left: "Venice"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "by C. E. Hughes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | church | figures | steps
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Santa Maria della Salute | Venice
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.