Santa Maria della Salute
- Watercolor, gouache and black chalk on thin, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (29.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, lower left: "Venice"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "by C. E. Hughes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | church | figures | steps
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Santa Maria della Salute | Venice
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.