The Seat of Stafford Briscoe
- Additional Title(s):
Cross Deep House, Twickenham, Surrey
- Pen and black ink, gray wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 18 13/16 inches (32.7 × 47.8 cm)
In pen and black ink, lower center: "The Seat of STAFFORD BRISCOE Esq.r at Twickenham"
Fleur-de-lis (similar to Churhill 415 + Shorter 197 without letters).
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "S. Lewis delin."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view | house | yard
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Lewis, ca. 1756–1822, British, The Seat of Stafford Briscoe, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.