IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Henry Hunt, 1790–1864, British, A Farmyard, ca. 1815
- ca. 1815
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 10 1/2 x 12 3/4 inches (26.7 x 32.4 cm), Sheet: 9 3/8 x 11 3/4 inches (23.8 x 29.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | barrels | chickens | dirt | equipment | farm | farmyard | gate | genre subject | labor | logs | pitchfork | tools | trees | trunks | wheel | yard
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.