IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, seventeenth century-eighteenth century, Portrait, undated
- Additional Title(s):
William of Orange
- Black chalk and white chalk on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 11 15/16 x 8 15/16in. (30.3 x 22.7cm), Sheet: 12 × 9 inches (30.5 × 22.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | portrait | wig
- Associated People:
- William III and II (1650–1702), king of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and prince of Orange
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.