- The Acacia Tree - Figures in a Park
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/16 × 18 3/8 inches (35.7 × 46.7 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 7 9/16 × 17 inches (19.2 × 43.2 cm), and Image: 10 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (26.7 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "No Ref | 109?"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "George Barret [senior]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Barret RA, ca. 1728/32–1784, Irish, The Acacia Tree - Figures in a Park, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.