Devonshire Place and Wimpole Street, from the New Road, St. Mary Le Bone
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 4 13/16 × 6 11/16 inches (12.2 × 17 cm) and 3 7/8 × 6 3/16 inches (9.9 × 15.7 cm)
Lettered lower left: "C.R. Ryley del:"; lower center: "DEVONSHIRE PLACE and WIMPOLE STREET, from the NEW ROAD, ST MARY LE BONE"; lower right: "G. Barrett Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basket | boots | breeches | bridles | buildings | carriage | cart | child | chimneys | cityscape | coats | dresses | fence | gates | mansions | men | plume | saddle | stones | street | traffic | trees | walls | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kensington | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Barret RA, ca. 1728/32–1784, Irish, Devonshire Place and Wimpole Street, from the New Road, St. Mary Le Bone, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.