Ozias Humphry, 1742–1810, British, active in Italy (1773–77) and India (1785–87), Countess Poulett, undated
- Black chalk and red chalk on medium, smooth cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 6 inches (19.7 × 15.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- countess | lady | portrait | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.