Amelia Long, 1762–1837, British, View at Harrow: with farm-worker, cart and ruined barn, undated
View at Harrow: with farm-worker, cart and ruined barn
- Black chalk and gray wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (15.6 × 22.5 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "A.L."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barn | cart | farmer | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Harrow | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.