View at Harrow: with farm-worker, cart and ruined barn
- Black chalk and gray wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (15.6 × 22.5 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "A.L."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barn | cart | farmer | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Harrow | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Amelia Long, 1762–1837, British, View at Harrow: with farm-worker, cart and ruined barn, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.