- Watercolor, graphite, and scraping out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/2 x 16 5/8in. (24.1 x 42.2cm) and 9 1/2 × 16 5/8 inches (24.1 × 42.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "McKewan"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "D H McKewan"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Victorian Landscape Watercolors (Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, 1993-02-11 - 1993-04-12) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Victorian Landscape Watercolors (The Cleveland Museum of Art, 1992-11-18 - 1993-01-03) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Victorian Landscape Watercolors (Yale Center for British Art, 1992-09-09 - 1992-11-01) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]