A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Mayfield
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/4 × 34 inches (57.8 × 86.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink and gray wash, upper left: "MAYFIELD"
Watermark: similar to Heawood 3460 (J WHATMAN 1804[?])
Signed and dated, in pen and black ink, upper left: "Jn McKinlay | 1812"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John McKinlay, 19th century, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Mayfield, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.