A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Old Mill of Twynhame
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/4 × 32 3/4 inches (57.8 × 83.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "OLD MILL | of | Twynhame"; in pen and black ink, center: "BEARLOCUEN"; in pen and black ink, center: "GLEBE"; in pen and black ink, center: "KEMPLETON"; in pen and black ink, center: "from Twynhame to Tarf Bridge"; in pen and black ink, center, labeled "1" to "6", "A" and "B"; in pen and black ink, center: "Old Mill"; in pen and black ink, lower right, bar scale labeled: "Scale of chains of 74 feet each" and numbered "0" to 10"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Old Mill of Twynhame, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.