- A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Little Sypeland
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 33 15/16 × 22 3/4 inches (86.2 × 57.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "LITTLE | SYPELAND"; in pen and black ink, throughout, ground plan labeled and plots numbered; in pen and black ink, lower right, bar scale labeled; (verso) in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Little Sypeland"
Watermark:(similar to Heawood 3460) J WHATMAN/ 1801
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Little Sypeland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.