IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Balmangan, undated
A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Balmangan
- Pen and black and brown ink and watercolor on moderately textured, moderately thick, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 13 3/4 inches (50.2 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center right: "Balmangan"; in pen and brown ink, upper left, bar scale labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.