A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Senwick
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 13 5/8 inches (50.5 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center left: "Senwick"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Senwick, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.