- A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Balgreddan and Whinny Liggate
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 13/16 × 13 11/16 inches (50.3 × 34.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Balgreddan | and Whinny Liggate"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Balgreddan | & | W. Leggate"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Balgreddan and Whinny Liggate, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.