A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Bombie Mill, Bombie, Tongue of Bombie
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 13 inches (24.1 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Bombie Mill [with chart above]"; in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Bombie [with charts and notations above and below]'; in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Tongue of Bombie [with chart and notations above and below]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Bombie Mill, Bombie, Tongue of Bombie, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.