A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Little Sypeland
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and blue and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- 11 3/4 × 8 3/8 inches (29.8 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Little | Sypeland"; in pen and brown ink, upper left: contents chart; in graphite, throughout; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper right (vertical): "Plan | of | Little Sypeland"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Little Sypeland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.