A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Palmangan
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/16 × 9 7/16 inches (33.5 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, center right: "Palmangan"; in purple graphite: "BAY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Palmangan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.