- Christ Healing the Palsied Man
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, pen and black ink, white gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/8 x 2 3/4 inches (5.4 x 7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "10"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anger | awe | bed | disciples | halo | healing | house | miracle | New Testament | religious and mythological subject | roof | ropes
- Associated People:
- Jesus Christ (7-2 BC/BCE to 30-36 AD/CE)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Martin, 1789–1854, British, Christ Healing the Palsied Man, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.