- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 × 2 7/8 inches (17.9 × 7.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "E 1913/2"
Yale University Art Gallery stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift, The Frederick Benjamin Kaye Memorial Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- body art | buckskin | caricature | Feathers | Indian (American) | man | Native American | paint | tattoos | tunic
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.