- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 × 2 7/8 inches (17.9 × 7.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "E 1913/2"
Yale University Art Gallery stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift, The Frederick Benjamin Kaye Memorial Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- body art | buckskin | caricature | Feathers | Indian (American) | man | Native American | paint | tattoos | tunic
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.