View in Wales
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream card
- Sheet: 15 1/2 x 22 1/2 inches (39.4 x 57.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "E1547."; in graphite, verso, lower right: "Paul Ssandby | View in Wales"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Wilmarth Lewis, Yale BA 1918, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cart | cattle | child | dog (animal) | lake | landscape | man | mountains | oxen | trees | view | woman
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, View in Wales, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.