View in Wales
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream card
- Sheet: 15 1/2 x 22 1/2 inches (39.4 x 57.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "E1547."; in graphite, verso, lower right: "Paul Ssandby | View in Wales"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Wilmarth Lewis, Yale BA 1918, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cart | cattle | child | dog (animal) | lake | landscape | man | mountains | oxen | trees | view | woman
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, View in Wales, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.